Environ Skin EssentiA Vita Antioxidant AVST Moisturiser 4 50ml
Suitable for: All skin types.
or 4 payments of $26 with Afterpay
A soothing and nourishing moisturiser containing gentle forms of vitamin A and anti-ageing peptides. This moisturiser works to normalise, repair and hydrate the skin while helping to reduce the visible signs of ageing and sun damage.
Environ’s Skin EssentiA Vita-Antioxidant AVST Moisturiser #4 will moisturise your skin while providing a higher concentration of vitamin A and protein building peptides to minimise premature ageing.
Skin EssentiA Vita-Antioxidant AVST Moisturiser #4 is the fourth step in the Environ Skin EssentiA Vitamin A STEP-UP SYSTEM™.
If you’ve used 3 bottles of Skin EssentiA Vita-Antioxidant AVST Moisturiser #3 and your skin responded well you can move on to Skin EssentiA Vita-Antioxidant AVST Moisturiser #4
Environ’s revolutionary Vitamin A STEP UP SYSTEM™, strengthens the skin by gradually adding a higher level of vitamin A to each moisturiser in the Skin EssentiA range.
- Normalises and improves the skin’s natural moisture balance.
- Repairs and restores the skin to reduce the visible signs of sun damage, fine lines and wrinkles.
- Helps reduce the visible signs of ageing and sun damage.
- Helps improve the appearance of uneven skin tone.
How to use
- After pre-cleansing, cleansing and toning, apply Skin EssentiA Vita-Antioxidant AVST Moisturiser #4.
- Massage into the face and neck. It is intended for use twice daily, morning and night.
- Use a minimum of 4 bottles before progressing to the next level of the Vitamin STEP-UP SYSTEM™.
- Retinyl Palmitate and Retinyl Acetate – (vitamin A) Is an essential nutrient to ensure the overall health and renewal of the skin.
- Ascorbyl Tetraisoplmitate – (vitamin C) Supports the structure of the skin.
- Tocopheryl Acetate – (vitamin E) Antioxidant protection.
- Matrixyl® 3000 – A dual combination of anti-ageing peptides to support the strength of the skin.
- Botanical Antioxidants – Providing multiple antioxidant protection against the damage caused by free radicals.
Full Ingredient List
Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Retinyl Acetate (Vitamin A), Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate (Vitamin C), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Beta-Carotene, Panthenol (pro-vitamin B5), Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 + Palmitoyl Oligopeptide (Matrixyl® 3000), Epigallocatechin Gallate (Green Tea Extract), Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Leaf Extract, Cyclopia Genistoides (Honeybush) Leaf Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Extract (Resverapure Resveratrol Extract).
Please note: Environ products require a skin consultation prior to purchase.