Aspect Sheer Hydration 50g
Suitable for: All skin types including oily, problematic and blemished skin
Aspect Sheer Hydration is a lightweight oil-free non-comedogenic moisturiser that provides facial hydration and improves the overall appearance of skin. It contains super hydrating, antioxidant benefits that work to soothe, mattify and improve the overall appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Super hydrating
- Anti-oxidant benefits
- Improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
How to use
For use morning and night. Gently massage a pearl-sized amount over face, neck and décolletage after your usual serums.
- Sodium Hyaluronate | A form of hyaluronic acid to boost hydration.
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38 | A peptide to improve the appearance of lines and wrinkles and assist in collagen formation.
- Epilobium Angustifolium Flower Leaf/Stem Extract | Soothes, calms and mattifies the skin.
- Oil-Soluble Vitamin C | A stable alternative to water-soluble vitamin C to support the strength and resilience of the skin.
- Vitamin E | Antioxidant protection.
Full Ingredient List
Water, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Coco- Caprylate/Caprate, Isopentyldiol, Dimethicone, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Pentylene Glycol, Squalane, Phenoxyethanol, Ceteareth-20, Panthenol, Maltodextrin, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit Peel) Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Flower Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Gamma Polyglutamic Acid, Syringa Vulgaris (Lilac) Extract, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Sodium Hydroxide, Epilobium Angustifolium (Willowherbs) Extract, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopherol, Carrageenan, Neopentanoic Acid, Camellia Sinensis (Camilliea) Leaf Extract, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai Palm) Fruit Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract, Sea Salt, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Sodium Metabisulfite.
Suitable for: All skin types, especially sensitive, oily and problematic.